The core business of Air Conditioning is the Design, Supply and Installation of air conditioning equipment and systems – the complete ‘turn-key’ project package.
However, we will in certain circumstances, install and commission air conditioning equipment that you have purchased from another supplier.
Your air conditioning installer should have a reliable track record, that is, they should have been trading successfully for many years. These factors contribute to the protection of your capital investment by way of ensuring that your air conditioning equipment warranty can be supported for five years and beyond.
Questions that you should ask your air conditioning professional include:
- How long has the company been operating?
- Has the company been trading successfully for a number of years?
- Has the company been owned by the same people for a reasonable number of years?
Similarly, BEFORE YOU PURCHASE or ARRANGE FOR THE INSTALLATION of an air conditioner, check to ensure that the provider holds the proper endorsements to present you with the best technical and legal workmanship.
ASK to see proof of Licences and Qualifications – do not accept “lip-service” only.
Protect your capital investment and equipment warranties by way of ensuring that you are dealing with a company demonstrating an established record of service, professional integrity and strong business ethics..
- Australian Refrigeration Council (ARC)
- Member of Commerce Queensland
- Member of Beenleigh/Yatala Chamber of Commerce
- Service and Maintenance Division
- Installation Division
- Building Services Authority (BSA – Unlimited Class)
- Electrical Contractor Licence
- Licenced HCFC (refrigerant gas) installers
- Workers Compensation
- Public & Product Liability Insurance ($20M)
AIR CONDITIONING protects your capital investment and equipment warranties by way of ensuring that you are dealing with a company demonstrating an established record of service, professional integrity and strong business ethics.